American Girl Fast Facts
- More than 157 million American Girl® books have been sold since 1986.
- Over 32 million American Girl® dolls have been sold through the company’s catalogue, retail stores, and website since 1986.
- The American Girl catalogue is the largest consumer toy catalogue and ranks as one of the top 30 consumer catalogues in the country.
- American Girl® magazine ranks among the top ten children’s magazines in the nation and is the largest publication dedicated exclusively to girls ages 8 and up.
- American Girl’s proprietary retail stores have welcomed over 94 million visitors. The stores have won numerous awards and are recognized as premier models for experiential retail.
- The American Girl website, americangirl.com, receives over 45 million visits per year.
- American Girl’s social channels—Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube—reach a combined audience of over 2MM followers.
- American Girl has a long-standing commitment to children’s charities nationwide. To date, the company has donated more than $125 million in cash and products.
It’s time to PAWS—for a holiday PET PARTY! 🐾
PLUS save on monthly specials Up to 40% off!